no sound

Hi
i have th problem that there is no sound after updating to 2.296. I Updated now to 2.298 same problem. The Volume buttons also dont work. Only sound on and off but no controll. Any hints?
Ths
Kiki

Volume controll is fixed… But no sound :frowning:

now i take an old sd with an older version (2.141) and anything woerk fine. 2.246 woerk also to me. but the newer wont

you gave no device, no dac, no volume mixer … :frowning:
you’ll get no answer… :wink:

ups…, Rasberry 3 with Hifiberry Dac, Mixer Hardware
is like in the Restaurant " No Shoes, no Shirt, no Service :smiley:

Hi hope all is well,

I have a RaspberryPi 3 with an IQaudio digiamp+ hat. I was loving volumio-2.011 for a while, until one day it didn’t unmute at start up. Strange.

I shrugged my shoulders and installed volumio-2.246. I noticed the new updates the community made —very exiting, the team have been busy… but, no luck. The IQaudio digiamp+ hat’s Mute LED stays on. No start up sound. I tried using headphones—works. Audio through HDMI—works. Qaudio digiamp+ nope.

After countless toggle this, toggle that, look through IQaudIO.pdf, reboot and repeat I fired up terminal, to check indeed the “dtoverlay=iqaudio-dacplus,unmute_amp” was in the config.txt.

Also, I recall at one point I added this to rc.local
#Unmute the Pi-AMP+
echo “22” > /sys/class/gpio/export
echo “out” >/sys/class/gpio/gpio22/direction
echo “1” >/sys/class/gpio/gpio22/value

Nope. Still muted. No dice.

I just update to volumio-2.296. still nothing. tried the same steps above, but IQaudio digiamp+ hat’s Mute LED stays on. No start up sound. Headphone & HDMI has sound.

Any help is welcome. Thank you in advance.

best,
\ carlos

@Mr.kiki
hifiberry dac does not support hardware mixer…
hifiberry dac plus supports hardware mixer.
Who is yours ?
Once you know
Try the following
Disable i2s dac and select jack, save and reboot
Once rebooted, enable i2s dac, select hifiberrydac or hifiberrydac plus and save. Reboot
Select the mixer available and save.

@carlos_lema
Have try a fresh flash with the last version of volumio ?

Good morning,
dont know why, but woerked for me. :slight_smile: many thx

Hi @balbuze,

Hope all is well with you.

Thanks for your replay. Freshly backed volumio-2.296 – nothing. At this point I will assume this IQaudio digiamp+ is busted. Short life. Bummer, really liked. Open to any other suggestions.

Thank you so much.
\ carlos