New WebRadio stations being doubled

I’ve started adding webradio stations to Volumio on my RPI2 but I’ve noticed when I update the library to see them, the new entries are doubled.

I see one as expected and the immediately below it I see the same station with the prefix “._” for some reason. I’ve tried adding stations as both a pls and m3u with the same results. Here is an example of a .pls I added by copying and modifying one of the existing stations:

Title1=90.1 - WABE Atlanta’s NPR Station

Thanks for your thoughts,

I still haven’t had any luck with this yet, in case it spurs any one elses mind for ideas here is an example of an m3u file that is exhibiting the same issue.