I just wanted to let you know that I FINALLY conquered the Spotify problem. After tests on Pi Zeros, 3Bs, and 4s, I finally figured it out on a Pi Zero, of all hardware. It turns out that when inputting your credentials in the plugin settings, at least in every install I had, the /etc/spopd.conf file did not have them. They were left bank. So obviously it errored to “check your password.” On a fresh install I installed the Spotify plugin, then went to the plugin settings. But, before I did anything, I edited /etc/spopd.conf with my info. Then I pressed Confirm (or whatever the check button is called.) And then, I got a nice green message that said I was active and the plugin now works. It’s really nice to be able run it fully now.