MyVolumio bug reports

Ok, we identified the root issue with remote connection (actually Trevor from Serveo did…) and now everything should be back to normal operations.
Please let me know how this works for you guys

yep, all fine, see both devices. What was the problem ?

Martin

Seems to work for me now too

Hello
Is it possible that the current version “myvolumio-1.008-2018-07-14-pi.img.zip” does not work optimally Gappless playback?
When I listen to a live album, a short break (… 0.5 sec or similar) between the pieces of music is audible.
The device is connected with good Ethernet connection.
The reduction of the cache to the minimum has brought no improvement.
I can see that with Flacs and at Qobuz.

Is that the same to you?

Allo Boss DAC (V1.4 / 1.2)
Hifiberry DAC (V1)

EDIT:
Sorry …
Gappless playback only has the problem with the short interruption in Qobuz. With flacs from my NAS play without interruption. (same Albums)

rost21A

It should not make any difference at all. I will however investigate and report back

1 Like

Hi

after upgrading to latest MyVolumio image can’t add personal radios. Sync works on Favorites good & quickly.

Martin

Hi

this looks like more accurate radio source: listenlive.eu/index.html - at least fo CZ, SVK and AU
btw, it wouldn’t be bad to have feature under radios where I could select the streaming quality if more then one available.

Thanks
Martin

Hi

Icons shrik in webradios. See attachment.

Martin
Snímka obrazovky 2018-07-20 o 8.49.46.jpg

actually don’t shrink just not adapting to resizing ?

Thanks for reporting!

Hello
I reviewed the Gappless playback in Qobuz again.
I noticed that the album does not play in sequence. The order is probably in random order. That would also explain the interruptions …

The queue is listed in the correct order.

Maybe this hint helps.

regards
rost21A

Hello
I noticed in Qobuz that in the queue the top right button for “random” does not work.

Maybe this hint helps.

regards
rost21A

Hello
I noticed that in Qobuz it is not possible to access “my playlists”.
An error message appears “Browser Error - An Error accurred while browsing the folder”

regards
rost21A

Hi guys,

just realized that I can’t see my usb drive (its powered on). Tried to restart and re-scan, but nothing.
I’m using latest MyVolumio image.

Martin

Hello
At this point 1000 thanks for the ingenious Volumio system and the Qobuz integration!

In Qobuz-Playback I noticed that no title numbers are displayed in the queue.
It also lacks the play icon, which title is currently being played.
With my Flacs the numbers are present.

I hope my advice helps to improve.

regards
rost21A

1 Like

Hello
At this point 1000 thanks again :wink: for the ingenious Volumio system and the Qobuz integration!

In the app “Volumio” on my Android tablet, I noticed in Qobuz playback that when I swipe the songs up and down the queue to see the whole list, it sometimes happens that the queue no longer displays titles , (The queue will be empty). Playback will continue normally.
When I go to my volumio with the browser, all titles are in the queue.

regards
rost21A

1 Like

Thanks for your feedbacks!

1 Like

hello

i am listening a band called “” that causes various display problems :astonished:

Lol, really?
Can you send us a screenshot?

Hello
Here again because of the time in Qobuz: Sorry…
I’ve found that when an album is replayed, the time starts again at “0” when I change the volume. It makes no different if you make it louder or less loud.
If you rewind the currently playing music, the time is right again. (presumably …) Then the time behaves in a different way when the volume is changed. The time falls back to the value I jumped to earlier. If the volume is changed several times, the time always falls back to the same value I jumped to before.

When I look at the display on my smartphone, on my tablet, and on the computer (app and / or webinterface), the time is always on all devices displayed equally as correct or wrong.

There may be a connection here that there are interruptions between the music pieces. (no gappless)

There may be a connection here that the title-number is not be displayed in Qobuz-plugin.
If I move up to the next or previous track, it will not the next or previous track, but a random track is played. (probably random …)

I don’ t know if there can be a connection between these points.

regards
rost21A

1 Like