Mount nas driver

Volumio 3 Issues?
I have a file system with all my library. I have been using Volumio 2 and no problem. Today I am trying mount my nas driver using the same parameters from ver 2, the driver is not mounting. What do I need to do?
Please see: Volumio 3 issues: hints and solutions before posting a new issue.
(You’ll need to cut and paste the link)

----------------------------- Delete here & above before posting below -----------------

Here is what I have. The username/password are for whatever samba user you created on your NAS.

‘nasbak’ is the name of my NAS and ‘sibernas’ is the directory on nasbak where my music is stored.

I have all of those parameters as you are because I used them on Volumio 2 and they work fine, but on Volumio 3 the same parameters are not working.

Someone on another thread with a similar problem fixed it by adding vers=1.0 in the options field. I don’t need this, but maybe you could try.

If your NAS, like mine, use an old version of the protocol, then you may need to use

vers=1.0

as an option to make it work

I am using in the options sec=ntlm

Could it be because I do not have a user setup, and maybe this new version it requires a user in order to work?

NO luck, I give up.

You do need to setup a samba user on your nas and copy those credentials in the Volumio settings. If the drive was connected to a usb port on another Volumio on your network this is not required.