Merry Christmas from Germany

Hello everybody,

about 4 month ago I got my Raspberry Pi. At the beginning I had no clue about linux, mpd etc., but what I had, was the dream of a easy to use, reliable, and affordable solution for listening to music.
Despite the bad experiences a friend of mine made with his Raspberry Pi audio solution (crackling, delays…) I started experimenting and the results were rather disappointing but then - I stumbled upon Raspyfi and all of a sudden, I had a perfectly working audio solution that worked straigh away.

Having started with a Behringer UCA202 as an external USB-soundcard (worked quiet well), I updated my setup a few days ago with the HiFiBerry DAC (defenitely worth it!!!).

Thanks a lot to all the people who have been involved in the Raspyfi and Volumio project, keep up the good work!

PS: Here are some photos of the place where I enjoy my music. This is the old setup (Behringer soundcard + Pi + 64gb usb stick) in the black cigar box - maybe I’m going to build a new aluminium case for the much smaller version with the HiFiBerry.
IMG_0158.JPG
IMG_0156.JPG
IMG_0155.JPG

Willkommen!!!

Really like the box and your setup!