Logitec Squezebox player plugin

Hi,
I am trying out the Asus Tinker Board S, but it apparently cannot run Squeezelite properly. From the Volumio Live Log, it appears that the plugin looks for a Pi-specific file, libwiringPi.so:

info: squeezelite reloaded 
volumio : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/ ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/systemctl restart squeezelite 
pam_unix(sudo:session): session opened for user root by (uid=0) 
Starting Squeezelite lightweight headless Squeezebox emulator... 
Started Squeezelite lightweight headless Squeezebox emulator. 
/opt/squeezelite: error while loading shared libraries: libwiringPi.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory 
squeezelite.service: main process exited, code=exited, status=127/n/a 
Unit squeezelite.service entered failed state.  

Do you know of a fix for this?
I tried the change to the ExecStart line on Squeezelite plugin on Asus Tinkerboard S , also the chmod, but it didn’t help either (which seems logical, as that probably won’t fix a missing file).
Thanks in advance for any info!

Hi, where in the settings can you do this? I can;t find it anywhere.

Thanks

Did you ever get this sorted? In the same place.

1 Like

Apparently these plugins are simply not working for the Primo

Some plugins rely on 3rd party binaries, which are compiled for specific architectures. This is also the case for Squeezelite, it runs perfectly on Pi’s, but that doesn’t really help you. iirc somewhere along the road I did add the x86 binary… but I’m not so sure now :wink:

is it possible to install an lms client in volumio which lms server in roon will recognize? what kind of plug is it?
thank you

@majcher87

Are you really going to start this discussion on every possible plugin/topic?
Please stop doing this, download Ropieee and buy a std 7Inch display and roon the crap out of it. :slight_smile: