Login Issue / Error:" There is no user record corresponding to this identifier"

I have took the opportunety to test vituose also because of Quobuz implementation.
After subscribing and getting paypal confimation the Harddisk Storeiedevice ( attached to USB Bridge with Sparkyboard I) is not detectable anymore?

To help myselI solving the problem I restarted the SBC still now result detecting Harddrive. Then I logged ou out from Volumio (in OS) and tryed to log in again - now getting error result,
showing: Error: “There is no user record corresponding to this identifier” The user may have been deleted.

I ithan mideatly cancelled Virtuose ( confirmed) and subscribet with an new account and email adress, did the paypal agreement but didn´t get confimation this time. Anyhow, Volumio got detected and loged in again!
I logged out for second proof, to finde out if I can now login without prior problems mentioned above …
But unfortunatly the same error shows up: “There is no user record corresponding to this identifier. The user may have been deleted”

Then I subscribed with same email and passwort ( from second subsciption) over Volumio.org Webside and got confirmation link. Following the link it shows: " Sorry, this account confirmation link is no longer valid. Perhaps your account is already active? "

Then trying log in on the Volumio.org (Community) Website shows: Incorrect username, email or password…

I´m wondering and dissapointed why I have to discuss that matter here, do get a chande for solving my problem and not with Volumio helping service!

Anyone else has/had this fatiguing expirience?? Thank you

Better that you contact Volumio support directly since it’s about your subscription, this is a community forum.

https://volumio.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portals

Thx mate for your advise, much appriciate!