My setup is as follow.
- Minimserver on a netgear NAS
- BubbleUpnp control point.
- Raspberry Pi running Volumio with upnp control and hardvare volume enabled.
- Hifiberry DAC+ (alternate Pi-DAC+ IQaudIO but they behave simular)
- Power amp from ClassD Ausdio
So, my question is.
I am using BubbleUpnp to control volume. There is a slider with a scale 0 -100 for setting volume. This works nicely but… moving the slider from 0 nothing happens(silent) until you reached about 65, then you can start to hear something. On the last third of the scale, volume goes from silent to max volume.
Is there a way to better utilize the hole scale?