Jukebox Mode - Default Add to Queue

I’ve asked a few times but no one ever seems to get back.

Please have a mode that disables the 3 squares and and means that when you click on a tune it just adds to the end of the queue, like a pub jukebox!

Please, please, pretty pretty please!

Hi ian,

You have added a suggested feature, it is recorded and is available for devs. What response would you expect from a community forum. :wink:

I don’t know, I’d perhaps maybe expect that since it’s probably a really easy fix and something that would make the interface much more user friendly (rather than having to fiddle with the three squares on a 7 inch touchscreen when slightly drunk and merry) that after 2 years of asking for it, with not inconsiderable support, something might have been implemented by now or someone could show me a Mod that makes such a function work…? Maybe?

1 Like

I guess it’s a matter of priorities … much of this year has been taken up with the transition to Buster, so I’m afraid your suggestion is pretty low on that list. Also, everyone thinks that their suggestion (there are a heck of a lot of them there) is number one priority, and commonly “an easy fix.”

This would be the best new feature in the 2 years I have been using Volumio.

Please add it. Ive seen numerous requests for such a feature online, going back 2 years but no response from devs.

Any news on this dev people? Thanks!

For what it’s worth, I’d definitely vote for this or contribute monetarily if that was needed. This would be the killer feature for me, I’ve tried other platforms but nothing quite gets it right, this small feature would make it great for those times you want your guests to decide the playlist.