JBL Loudspeaker Series

What’s up with the JBL Loudspeaker series for home theater systems? Their website currently only lists very few loudspeakers that seem to be sold out. They don’t even make it clear what are the series that they still produce today and what class they belong to.

I was interested in the Studio series which now seems sold out. Amazon still lists speakers from the lower-tier Arena series, but I’m not interested in those. I used JBL for years and I’ll soon be moving and would like to stick with them, but it seems tough since they do not make it clear what their current loudspeaker line-up is.192.168.0.1 routerlogin 192.168.l.l

Any input? TIA!

I don’t know where you live, so my answer may not be relevant.
On the JBL Australia website, I see only “party speakers”, portable Bluetooth speakers, and other small electronics.
But If I go to a real HiFi shop website, I see JBL Studio Monitors, and floor standers, and bookshelf speakers, centre speakers, surround speakers, sub-woofers and so on.
I think they only sell the smaller and cheaper stuff directly, and have a distributer and dealer network for the quality hifi and home theatre type speakers.
Here is a link to an Aussie hi-fi shop showing the JBL products they have.
pacifichifi.com.au/brands/jbl