Just switch from 1.55 to 2.201. I own an HifiBerry Digi+ plugged on RPI2. Music is store on my NAS. Up to yesterday no issues with 1.55, appart old UI
These are some bugs I notice as of I’m in 2.201
- While I navigate between pages - often but not each time - Volumio is freezing up to 10s sometime and then go on.
- while album is playing, it stops. I need to select play button again and for this I need to wait volume unfreeze (refer to my previous point).
- while no music is playing I hear a background sound (I have already open a post for this). this was not the case in 1.55.
Indeed, I have some questions
- Am I alone to get this issues?
- Is RPI 2 is “enough” to run volume 2.201