Is there a way to save playlists on NAS drive?

Looks like the only way to play some music in Volumio is to add the song/album, etc to a playlist. (its not clear why I cannot just click on a song and have it play?) When I click on it, it gets added to playlist and then I have to go to Playlist mode and play it, etc. If there is no other way (configuration or otherwise), then I am fine with this. However, I would really like to know if there is any way to store my playlists to a NAS drive instead of the “/var/lib/mpd/playlists” folder. I have recently installed volumio and spent great amount of time over the weekend creating the playlists. Everything was good but I decided to reinstall as I was having some issues. After I did that all my playlists and Stations are gone :frowning: In retrospect I should have taken a backup but I would like to avoid that for future and save (and retrieve) my playlists from the NAS drive where I have created a playlists folder. Is there anyway in the mpd.conf file to point to the NAS drive? Could someone please let me know how to do that?

Thanks in advance.

Thinking about your more recent question, I basically answered this one too - at least, partially.

See https://volumio.org/forum/there-any-way-access-volumio-from-outside-the-lan-t8426.html#p43055.

Backup now has a standard plugin (I tried “backup” but still need to test “restore” though :slight_smile:).