Is it possible to add a shortcut to web radio favourites from home?

I predominantly listen to webradio except the rare time I send Apple Music.

I’ve a list of webradio favorites.

I only ever select “Favourite Radios” from the “Web Radios” section. Leaving 8 options I never use.

Is there a way I can add a shortcut direct to “Favorite Radios” from the home? Or even better hack it so that when I click on “Web Radio” it goes direct to my list of favs?

It’d safe me a click :slight_smile: Which is handy when I’m using by 5" Osoyoo screen. Cos things are so tiny on that.

An excellent question, I’d like to be able to do that too.

1 Like

Hopefully someone will enlighten us as to how. It’d greatly improve the webradio experience in my view.

Thought a nice implementation would be to have “Radio Favourites” as an option to select in sources settings panel. Just like there is “Favourites” already.

I notice that when I select that it’s populated with Radio Paradise stations, I’ve no idea how I managed to add those there. They are the FLAC versions, so I must’ve added them from the RP plugin somehow - but don’t seem to replicate that again.

I didn’t find out how to do what I was looking for. However, I did find a way to improve the situation.

I put my radio favourites into groups (instead of having to scroll through a big list) and as a bonus the logo of the radio station is displayed in the list.

Here’s how I did it.

1. From Radio favorites list click on the three dots at the right to add that station to your queue.
  2. Add all the stations you would want to group together to your queue. As an example, I added all my dub radio stations.
  3. Save the queue as a playlist by clicking on the floppy disc icon at the top.
  4. Make sure that “Playlists” is selected in settings > sources - so it displays on your home.

Now to find a radio channel I can go > home > playlists > [name of grouped radio stations ie Dub, Sleep, Classical etc].

This allows me to sort my radio stations by genre and as a result I have a lot less scrolling.

Hi Aardwolf,

Thank you for sharing your trick.
i also organized my radio stations this way :grinning:

Best regards
Josef

1 Like