I was trying to get it work a view days ago, but after hours of trying to reinstall, reboot and changing config files I gave up. Now I want to give it one more try - with your hlep
Volumio Version: 2.853
Hardware: Raspberry Pi 2 Model B / a01041 - Rev. 1.1
DAC: HiFiBerry DAC+
- Remote Control is Apple A1156 / EMC No 2086
- IR Receiver is KY-022 Infrarot Receiver Modul (https://sensorkit.joy-it.net/index.php?title=KY-022_Infrarot_Receiver_Modul)
- The IR Receiver is connected to GND, +3,3V and GPIO25
What already works
- If I run the command
sudo mode2 -d /dev/lirc0I can see that, that the Pi already reacts to singals from my Remote.
Here is an example ot the output:
volumio@volumio:~$ sudo mode2 -d /dev/lirc0 [sudo] password for volumio: space 16777215 space 404552 pulse 8992 space 4575 pulse 540 space 637 pulse 526 ...
What does not work yet
- Volumio does not react to signals from my Remote.
What I have already tried
- Restarting Raspberry/Volumio.
- Uninstall Plugin, Reboot, Install Plugin, Reboot
- Changed the Config for the remote with one from sourceforge. Gave it a try because it helped here: Help with IR Remote Controller
Any help is appreciated!