Importing playlists

I just setup Volumio 2 on a RaspberryPi3 B+ and it seems to be working well, but I can’t seem to figure out how to import my playlists.

I have several m3u playlists that contain references to my FLAC audio files. Currently, these playlists use relative paths and I have them stored in a Playlist folder adjacent to my Music folder on an external drive. It looks like Volumio is automatically importing my music, but it doesn’t seem to pick up the playlists. I also can’t seem to find any option in the UI to add a playlist manually (there doesn’t seem to be any way to add anything besides network drives manually).

So, how do I import my playlists? I am more than willing to modify the files or move them to some other location to get it to work, but I have no idea where to start.

I did try create a playlist, adding some music to it, and then searching the device for m3u or m3u8 files, but nothing showed up…

At present Volumio does not support standard playlists such as m3u. It is a common request, unsurprisingly, and seems to me to be an ideal project for a plugin.

I would suggest to try MusConv.com tool.

Anyone found a way to import and use m3u playlist in Volumio?
Maybe there is also a way to edit the playlist created by Volumio but I can’t find them in the file system.