Important notice to all Volumio 2.xxx users, firmware update needed!

A slight correction I didn’t mean a Digeone Plus rather an ordinary Digeone together with a PI.

Ok, I got the ca-certificate in version 2.915 and uploaded it to avoid downloading 400Mb. It is sure that safety is not guaranteed.
On my raspi, I replaced the existing ca-certificate with this one. My problem was that I could no longer listen to radios with a URL in https: // …
For this problem, it worked fine.

I had the same issue. Did a clean install of 2.915 and everything is completely broken for me since..

I have just downloaded the newest update, but spotify connect still wont work.
Does anyone have a solution?

I was going to try a reinstallation but It seems it risks making matters worse. Is there an alternative that works on a Digione/Pi and integrates Qobuz which is what I used Volumio for ?

Dear Guys,

I kindly ask you to provide me an HTML log link to: techsupport at Volumio dot org

Go to IPofVOLUMIO/dev—>SEND LOG—>copy to clipboard the link and send it to me via mail

I ask you also all the specifications of your system and all the details helpful to go in depth with the 2.915 version issues.

At your disposal

Thanks

Davide
VOLUMIO TECH SUPPORT

Hello all,

I’m newbie with volumio and also with “Linux universe”.
I’ve a USBridge signature player with DiGione module since 2 weeks only, and the Volumio OS.
I linked my Qobuz Ac.count on Volumio, and everything was working fine until the streaming issue this topic is talking about
Today, I would like to update the Volumio OS by going as described to “Settings → System → System Updates”, but it doesn’t work !
I’ve an error message that tells me “System Software Integrity check failed, manually edited files were detected…”
And the program tells me to do a “Factory Reset”, What I did by clicking on the button below the update one.
The program is reset (well I think) and restarts, but when I click again to update I still have the same error message and the update does not take place.
My current version of volumio is 2.853

Thank-you for your help !

Maybe it’s an idea to load an actual image from Volumio on another SD card and try again?

Hey, I love Volumio, but since this update it’s become quite unstable. The GUI is slow to load and slow to navigate (especially albums). Sometimes it’s ok for a few hours, but then when I try to connect later it hangs and stops responding. Whilst it was working I disabled all plugins just in case. The only thing that brings it back is pull the power and restart. Several reboots later I’m lost what to do next. Any help really appreciated.

RPi4 4GB + DAC2 HD HAT
Volumio 2.915 (Virtuoso)
PersonalCloud 5TB NAS

Did your unit come with a Volumio SD Card from Allo? If yes, I suggest to reflash it.
We’ve already had reports of users not being able to update (I think that Allo modifies the image to some extent, and this prevents updates from happening)

Are you connected via Wireless or cable? Which plugins you have installed?

Hi, something new for the Sparky people?

Wirelessly … though this has not been a problem before.
All plugins are disabled, but installed I have system information, randomizer, touch display, virtual keyboard, 80s80s radio, radio paradise … I have Tidal in case that makes a difference.

Hi,

Thank-you all for your fast responses :slight_smile:
Yes it’s an SD from Allo, and I did what you told to me, I flashed an other card with the last version of the OS and now everything seams to work well.
I hope that I will not have other malfunctions if allo modifies the OS on the card.
I will just have to try to install my wifi dongle that the Allo unit (and Volumio) does not seem to recognize…

Best regards

I have done that and it is still broken.

Hi guy, I’ve updated to 2.915 and do a factory reset but my volumio still show I need to upgrade my account to add Tidal Connect (I’m on virtuoso plan), if I click that then it show the plan upgrade page which showing correctly my virtuoso plan but the Tidal Connect function did not work. What should I do now?

Any news on the sparky build? Nothing on OTA yet… Thanks in advance.

Tried 2.916?

Will there be an OTA for an odroid or take it here?

I am at a loss, I have downloaded the new version and flashed in onto an SD card, the result all the faults remain. I cannot access Qobuz which was why I wanted Volumio in the first place, my Music library on an external HDD keeps disappearing, if I change any settings I cannot keep the changes etc etc. I am using a Pi 3 with Digieone hat bought as a complete player which at present is no use to me at all. I see I am not the only one with problems, what I don’t see is any sign of Volumio being fixed. I will try and supply further detail if anyone can suggest how to fix this