I'm a new Developer for VolumIO

Hi guys!

Please allow to introduce myself I’m a man of wealth and taste :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I’m 26 years old 7 year professional experienced developer.
I’m from Florence, Italy.
I’m full stack web, worked massively from HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery, Angular, bootstrap and also server side with JavaEE 6, PHP, Asp.net, Node but also sdks and frameworks such as wordpress, prestashop, opener and also Laravel, Firebase, Socket.io, … , … , moreover it’s now 2 years I’m developing on Android, Cordova, Ionic, and also I know the Xcode env, and I’m also subscribed as apple developer and android developer, I know some other language as C,C++,C# … and probably more but I don’t want to be boring.
Ah also server administration on debian and centos (had production servers with 256GB ram, I know, such a waste, but optimizing was not a priority there) and knowing bash… currently working on Mac but also worked on linux and windows.
Also skills in architecture, in OOP, Anemic and domain model, and best languages practice.
Would like to start to develop in test driven dev in the future, I’m reading the famous Working with Legacy Code and finding it very useful…

I’m going to manage some improvements and bugfixing on the Volumio UI, and I will sometimes ask your opinion about possible paths to follow, please be frank and answer about your point of view!

Have a good time!

Bye!

Hi JackD, impressive CV. Welcome to Volumio & the forum :slight_smile:.

Thx @chsims1

And the winner for the best citation in a presentation is…JackD :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Welcome mate! Quite the skillset indeed, very nice!

Hi Jack(?)D

welcome to the team!
Please check your PM