Some Time ago I get a old Tube Radio without function. So I decided to build it new with volumio. It is a Loewe-Opta Magnet 735W.
First I am removing the old parts:
Here are the new parts:
The old Radio was a 2.1 Sound System - so the new too. The woofer get a new bass reflex case. And the old “magic eye” now is the bass reflex tube illuminated by a amber-LED.
Amplified by a chinese 2.1 Amp. The Bass/Treble and Volume control are full working.
Here are the Parts I needed:
- Raspberry Pi3 Model B with 16Gb SD-Card
- 2.1 Amp-Board (China)
- 5V Power Supply 2A
- D/A Wandler Muse Mini USB DAC
- 2 Stk. 10 cm Speaker McGee 100/100D
- Woofer Dynavox 13 cm DY131-9A
- 2 Stk. bistabile Relais-Module (China)
- Trafo 2x 12V 50VA EI 66/34,7 212
- 2 Stk. SMD button
- 2 Stk. 4mm/6mm Shaft coupler
- Poti 47 kOhm log stereo 6 mm