How to import m3u playlist (or other playlist)

Great script but has anything more basic been changed in the script? All of my output files are now named as “1” so I can’t bulk convert playlists :frowning:

I had brief look at the script but my French is not quite good enough to debug it

Evoke version or my version ? It’s strange, because on my side, both work very well …

Both version @LePtitNicolas !

In some good news- I decided to move the folder containing the playlists to my desktop (I was curious if a shorter path length might be better) - and it worked!

No idea if there is a string length limit in the variables or something… Python is not my preferred language although it does seem like I’ll have to learn it properly…

Hi guys,

Thought I’d test some of my own FLAC albums on volumio and organising some USB storage devices. I have them all tagged precisely complete with m3u files. Wondering how you are you meant to navigate or play albums so they are in order.

• If i go Music Library → USB → Folder → Album, they aren’t in order
  • “Albums” doesn’t show any on the USB, only the internal SD card
  • Genre → xx → Album, kind of shows them in order with a few wrong ones.

Just keen to test this to see if it fits the bill before subscribing for a year,

I just want to make sure my collection doesn’t get stuffed up, but could always make read only.

Ps. Foobar with replaygain is good on the PC (but 20y old tech and too complicated to uPNP going.

Thanks,

Ps. Albums show every song in the album as it’s own cover art??