Greetings from Italy!

Hi everyone!

My name is Luca and write from Italy =) I have only one question before placing the order here on Volumio shop and hope someone can give an answer:

This is my configuration: Yamaha Rx-V775, 3.5 Ways DIY floor speakers with ScanSpeak drivers, 64GB USB Stick plugged into Vodafone Station with FLAC Library hardwired to the 775. I browse the library through Yamaha APP on Iphone and Adroid Tablet.

I am rather happy: in Direct Mode + FLAC the quality is really good IMO, and possibility to run though the library with an app is a priceless feature, but the only thing that bother me is the GAP between tracks that should be gapless. I tried many ways but I found the problem should be the Yamaha 775 unable to go gapless (777 model clearly has this feature) and (maybe) the DLNA protocol unable to handle gapless reproduction.

I found this solution: use a IQaudio DAC+Raspberry 3 volumio.org/product/iqaudio-pi-dac-bundle/ …DAC properties are the same (if not better) than the 775 Burr Brown integrated DAC and the APP seems really good.

I would invest my money only if the gapless feature is clearly supported, but i cannot find any sure answer here on the website… could some help me please?

Thank you in advance.

L

Hi Dracolith & welcome to Volumio :slight_smile:. I don’t have an answer to your question, but you are much more likely to get a response if you create a new post with your problem in the subject line.