FusionDsp : the complete Dsp center for Volumio3!

Just go to %yourvolumioip%/dev - enable both test mode and test plugins, and you’ll be able to update to the most recent test version.

Or be a bit more patient and go for the next ‘real’ volumio release, as @balbuze already wrote.

btw big congratulations to the release @balbuze! You’re the reason I came back from Roon to Volumio!

1 Like

congratulations from me too.
Really cool.

1 Like

thank you, I did not realize that I just need to do an update in dev mode. I did that and then installed your stuff, did the EQ of my AH-D9200 phone and now those sound lovely.

Hey,

in Volumio the Fusion 1.0 Plugin is signed as beta (maybe changed with the next Volumio Update)

And, it’s not really an issue, but maybe fixed sometimes.
When i create a text file in REW an import it to Fusion, it seems only to take the Peak options.
In REW i put manually an shelf filter, but fusion ignorized it.
Maybe Camilla can only read the Peak options🤷‍♂️

But not really needet, it could be set in Fusion manually

FusionDsp still appears as beta as long as Volumio team changes its status. Wait…
About Rew import, only PK is supported because when I wrote it, the import filters was for AutoEq. But I plan to improve it to support other filter types.
On my To-do list :wink:

3 Likes

Hi, any idea why the plugin will not install on this version of Volumio?

The new plug-in requires v3.236 or later (i.e. beta releases only at this time)

FusionDsp v 1.0.1

• add translation for IT ES DE NL
    This is an automatic translation…
2 Likes

if you want i can validate the Dutch translation, just PM it.

Yes please :relaxed:

See PM. However samplerate and float(ing) … though to translate

FusionDsp v 1.0.2

• NL translation correction. Thank you @Wheaten :grinning:

FusionDsp v1.0.3

Fix

New

• permut switch for L&R channels…

Now, wait for official stable version :wink:

2 Likes

Changed the profile to LCD-5 phones.
Question: the bars on the graphic EQ do not change, only the figures on the parametric correspond to the phone profile. Why won’t the uploaded headphone file affect the graphic EQ?

balbuze explained this, but I will explain in more detail: you have to 1. load your Volumio3 http://ip-address/dev page and on the page that loads set Test Mode to True (see picture below). 2. go into Volumio / Systems Settings and click on updates. You should get version 3.239 or higher. 3. Then you may install the FusionDsp stuff using the command line interface after you ssh into your Volumio machine.

If you also set the Plugins Test Mode (TRUE), the FusionDSP plugin will show up in the Plug-Ins menu inside Volumio.

2 Likes

Hello
1- Each DSP mode are independent. A setting made in eq15 does not affect 2*eq25 or parametric EQ and vice versa.
2- eq15 is a fix band equaliser, with fix frequencies.
When you Eq with a parametric EQ you can set the exact frequency you need, ex 33.3 or 3543.9. this only possible in this mode. And with no equivalent in graphic Eq.

1 Like

really, that’s great. So, there is no need to ssh into the box and install it manually from the command prompt?

I see, parametric EQ is thus much more flexible and smarter while a fix band equalizer is for lazy guys who want it quick and dirty just by adjusting predefined sliding bars up and down.

No.
If you activate test mode and plugin test mode.
But please, be warn you are using beta then.
Once updated, set test mode on false, or it may preserve to update to the official version when it comes.