FusionDsp : the complete Dsp center for Volumio3!

A updated version for FusionDsp v0.1.0 with support for RPI zero. Thank you for feedback :wink:

2 Likes

v0.11 works with pi zero! Install works. There was an error raised but the install concluded successfully issue.

The enable/disable effects button does not work, but I can by switching between parametric with headphone profile and 15-band without effects, I tell that it is working correctly.

1 Like

If you can get sound with the plugin enable means that it works. All the code in untouched between version. So, the only reason it seems the button enable/ disable effect don’t work is because it takes several seconds to apply… RPI zero is not very powerful…
Let me know the results of your test

Works for me, thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback.
Please can you give more details about your hardware? Music sources?

Sure, RPi4 running Volumio 3.129 with external USB music source. Also using radio sources.
Edit: using paramteric EQ and using headphone output for now.

Just installed it. Volumio 3.129, Fusion DSP 0.1.0. I tried using a couple of the included features, a convolution and, separately, loudness contour. Music would not play. It would start, play for a second or two and then no audio. I’m using an InnoMaker HAT configured per their instructions as an Allo Boss. It works fine without the DSP running. In order to restore audio I need to shut off the plugin and reboot. Please advise how to get the logs I need to shed more light on this. Thanks

Hello.
What is the HW? RPI?
Does it work with graphic eq? Or with demo filters.or no convolution filter? How did you generated them?
What is the source for your music? ( Webradio,.USB, NAS, streaming Qobuz Tidal…).
There is no reason to reboot once you disabled the plugin.
The best to help is to reboot with plugin enabled, play a track, and send log link.
Thanks

Hardware is Pi 3 with Innomaker HAT configured as Allo Boss. It doesn’t work with the graphic equalizer, demo filters, or the included convolution filters. Essentially, it doesn’t put out an audio signal when the DSP is on. The reboot is the only way to get it to out put audio again. If I turn off the DSP it continues to “play” silently, i. e. the track progress bar moves and the display indicates play mode. If I stop and restart it remains silent. I just upgraded to v 3.1.35. I’ll see if the behavior continues. What do I need to do to get a log?

Thanks

Sending logs for Troubleshooting

Thanks. That’s what I needed.

Log url: http://logs.volumio.org/volumiobuster/V6oAHkx.html

Reboot with DSP on.

Thanks. Can you resend a new link for log. This one is truncated…
TY

Can you set headphone as output and plug an headphone in RPI jack?
Can you also try to enable resampling in the plugin?

I’ll try again with the log. This time with the HAT turned off and the headphone output. I’ll enable resampling.

1 Like

Log url: http://logs.volumio.org/volumiobuster/113DKKm.html

Hello, I love the 2 channel PEQ option on this. Any plans to offer this on Moode?

Sure! :grimacing: and what else? A cup of coffee?:upside_down_face:

I only drink green tea

From Japan (Sencha) thanks

2 Likes