FusionDsp : the complete Dsp center for Volumio3!

http://logs.volumio.org/volumiobuster/Yc7ncVC.html

I tried test/dev mode and reinstalled plugin. I selected 0.1.10 however only 0.1.5 is displayed as the current plugin version. No sound.

After upgrading from 3.152 to 3.159 I had too many issues with FusionDSP and had to uninstall it completely.

After 3.163 was released I installed it and tried FusionDSP again (0.1.5) and it seems to be working ok, although there may be a conflict with some radio stations. Hard to be sure in a beta environment :slight_smile:

RPi4

Just curious… why are there so many beta versions being offered simultaneously? (see screenshot).

I tried the latest beta out of curiosity but after installing it and going to settings, the “Type of DSP” drop-down wasn’t available - there was just an error message displayed in place of the dropdown so I reverted to the stable release (0.1.5).

last beta should be fine, Remove previous before install it. Reboot after that because some part seems to remains loaded in RAM (not a plugin issue).
Let me know
And yes, only last beta should be displayed…

Thanks for the speedy reply! That tip did fix the error message in the settings of the latest beta (0.1.11) but now I am unable to play music at all, whether FLAC, MP3 or radio. I get this error message:

Using RPi4

1 Like

Do you use convolution filters?
Can you save playback settings?
And log please

Hi, no convolution filters, just 12 parametric EQs.

I tried to save settings under ‘mypreset1’ but got an error message that I had to assign a name, so I chose a custom name and saved the settings. I just tried to load those settings using the ‘use preset’ function but the settings didn’t load properly. Only the first EQ was displayed and the other 11 are missing.

See log here: http://logs.volumio.org/volumio/wOWzBvq.html

I see… let me check

1 Like

v 0.1.12 should fix the preset problem. I can’t do more now, but at the end of next week.
Let me know.
(don’t forget to reboot after removing previous version
edit : something is still wrong with preset

I installed 0.1.12 and tried to save some settings. The ‘save confirmation’ message popped up as before but when I tried to load the saved settings a moment later, the saved settings were not listed in the drop down list. (This is different behaviour to 0.1.11.)

I appreciate your quick responses. Enjoy your weekend and I will be happy to help later if I can.

I just checked,… I have it working. Save and reload preset seems fine.

Excuse me. I am very new on the platform and using volumio. Could you tell me where exactly I can get the pluggin from? Thanx a lot!

1 Like

Hi Guillermo, if you are using a beta version of Volumio 3 then you can follow the instructions at the start of this thread.

Thanks a lot. I already installed it but there is not sound difference starting from graphic eqs. Dunno If I am doing something wrong. Running 0.1.12. I tried it using radio, tidal and mconnect upnp.

Do you apply after moving EQ sliders? You can also press the button ‘disable effect’ to compare or load a preset (voice is easy to identified).
What is your hardware?
If you confirm the sound is not modified, please send log.

For log you just have to press a button : Sending logs for troubleshooting - Volumio Documentation
edit I see a problem with websocket, please send log
edit 2 A new beta v0.1.13 is coming.
Please uninstall previous, reboot and install it

Hi balbuze. Here it is
http://logs.volumio.org/volumio/UhqbBmK.html

But this is a log from volumio 2.917!
FusionDsp runs only on Volumio3!
And no need to install by hands. You mixed things

Hello! I found a moment to update to v0.1.13 with a work on preset. Feel free to test :wink:

1 Like