FusionDsp : the complete Dsp center for Volumio3!

Seems to work, thanks :slight_smile: No more “failed to open audio output” error message.

:+1: good! Enjoy :blush:

How long before FusionDSP will be on V3 released today?

it’s in the plugins …

1 Like

yes, in test mode

Hello,
did i understand right, if i want to install/use dsp i have to choose a Test Image?
I use an RPI3.
I couldn‘t find a dsp Plugin in the Menue.
Sorry dir the inconveniences.

in /dev, click on True in Plugins Test Mode, then go back to plugins page

Thanks

i was able to install.
I hope i can test the next days.
I read that i‘m able to input the txt File from REW.
One more Question,
Can i use the txt 1to1, or have i to fix some things in it?
Sorry, my Englisch is a littlebit rusty :rofl:

And thanks for this great work.

Yes, you can use it directly without modification! Just copy it into the fusiondsp folder (type \volumio in windows explorer) on the raspi and select and load it into the plugin!

1 Like

Correct! Put files in Fusiondsp/peq from your explorer. And go in the plugin settings, in PEQ mode, load file for each channel
As this point, only peaking is supported, should be fine with Rew.
Last point, I suggest to use v0…1.13 for the plugin. Enable plugin test mode in IP/Dev. Remove previous version, reboot and install new one by clicking ‘details’ and select v0…1.13😉

1 Like

hi i also use a rpi3 and i dont see how to activate a plugin test mode in volumio 3

use volumio.local/dev or 192.168.1.*/dev

3 Likes

Hi there,

it´s running.
I was able to include the REW txt File to Volumio.

I used WinSCP to browse the folders.
The right folder is /data/INTERNAL/FusionDSP/peq/
It´s shown in the menue from the Fusion DSP too, i saw to late. Sorry.

Thank you

Hi! I have been able to successfully install the v0.1.13, but when using the parametric EQ (manually setting the filters), if I stream to my RP via air play I hear a lot of noise (I realised about it when double checking my EQ settings with REW, and confirmed it playing a fixed tone at 1000Hz). The noise completely disappears when switching off the plugin. I know that it is a very specific problem, but I hope it can be solved. I mainly need the plugin when streaming with air play, otherwise I EQ the music via Roon…

You don’t need scp to access the folder. From your computer, in file explorer, you should see it in network. Most of users make things more complicated that needed :wink:
Same way to store music on the SD card

1 Like

Oh, i try this two or three times.
But everytime the WEBUI was opend (i think i kick Windows :joy:) and not the Volumio Explorer.
I will look in the Evening again.
Yesterday my focus was on FusionDSP😀, so i choose WinSCP

So i tried fusiondsp again following the golive Volumio 3 on my x86 /usb dac and still no sound. Tried both local files and Radio Paradise and no sound. Including the log below.http://logs.volumio.org/volumio/LuFa3Z3.html

volumio/LuFa3Z3

2 Likes

Yes. I still can’t figure out why no sound in x86 when mod is used.
Spotify connect works with it…

Sorry , Spotify also not working