FRITZ BOX 7490 errors on mounting external disc

I have installed SMB 1.0, and made the necessary mapping of network drive. Entered the password I have created for a user but still nothing

The username and password must be for your FritzBox … this is the device that is sharing the drive. Please have a read about setting up shares on your FritzBox here.

Hi nikolaos, how are you getting on with this problem? If you have resolved it, then it would be very useful to post back here for the sake of people in the future searching with a similar problem.

1 Like

Hi, unfortunately I have been trying for days and with different ways to set it up but nothing comes up yet. I have made all the suggested settings according to your previous posts. The path is according to map network drive on my pc but I have also tried only “Fidelity”. If you guide me on linux commands perhaps there could be a result.

You’ve got the NAS IP address, so you shouldn’t have the \\frtiz-nas part of the path there.
Try shortening the path one section at a time.
Remove the \\fritz-nas\ bit first, test
Remove the second fritz-nas\ (that bit doesn’t make any sense to me anyway), test
Remove the TOSHIBA_EXT, test

When you navigate to the share on your computer, click on the right empty part of the explorer address bar and see what the path looks like there, copy it and use the same on the R Pi for the share connection.

Hi, I have typed all the different ways but still nothing yet. It is impossible to see the external disc via media server of volumio or via laptop and can not mount it on network drive.

I’d ask a local computer shop or mobile consultant to come and do it for you.