Here are my observation about 2.698 version on odroid C2 - after two days experience :
- Update from 2.692 to 2.698 does not succed, so i did :
- Fresh install ( write to emmc)
- Install some tools : mc, device-tree-compiler, acpid, apt-utils
- Try to add sleep / wake up functionality via GPIO button, but this need more investigation …
- Install some plugins : AutoStart, Touch Display ( and set to VU7 display), System Information, Spotify, Spotify Connect 2, Radio Paradise, Personal Radio, 80s80s Radio, Last FM Scrobbler,
- Install some plugins and made some modification on them and on device-tree : GPIO Buttons, IR Remote Controller
- Disable some inputs : Bluetooth Playback, CD Playbac and Ripping, DLNA Browser
- Activate TIDAL
- Add network drives
- Scan took really long time ( 5 -6 hours), but finished successfully, about > 150k tracks
- Finally everithing is working as expected ( almost)
Here are the “bugs” ( features) found :
If playing TIDAL, pause then play, produce track skipping after 20 - 30 seconds of play
If playing TIDAL, the time indicator ( progess bar) shows after each track more and more wrong elapsed time ( about +5 sec per track)
At reboot ( or turn off then turn on), ( at system start up) starting of MPD is really problematic : it hangs up in initializing the inotify with time out error, and it cycles forewer : start->time out->start->time out …
Therefore I googled around the web and found “solution” : I changed MPD service type from notify to simple.
But this is still problematic, inotify initialisation really took a long time… And while the mpd is not ready, Spotify is the only available service…
So, that is it !
Please comment !