Empty folder dlna

Why is every other DSD music folder empty or not visible at all on the miniDLNA server?
These directories exist and contain files, are playable and visible in the volumio interface without any problems. But when I connect to the miniDLNA server, e.g. from Pioneer - and some are missing, and some are empty - without songs that are definitely there
and one more thing, the volumio is connected via HDMI to the Pioneer VSX S520D and the system itself shows that it can output up to 192kHz and DSD 128, while playing Tidal and other PCM it only sends 44.1kHz, did I set something wrong?. I have - transcode only if the device does not support the format and play with the highest possible quality - volumio 3.396-2022-12-04-x86_amd64

This is still true, except that Volumio 3 is no longer in the future, but in the present. :wink:

thank you - I didn’t even think that such a player does not support sending files that he plays without any problems - it’s a very strange approach (for me), but I won’t change it

dziękuję - nawet nie pomyślałem, że taki gracz nie obsługuje wysyłania plików, które odtwarza bez żadnych problemów - to bardzo dziwne podejście (dla mnie), ale go nie zmienię