Does a skin like this exist?

First of all, I just installed Volumio today for the first time on my RPi4 I’m very impressed with the ease of use, the responsiveness and the interface in general. Great job!
However, one thing that could be improved (in my opinion) is the size of the cover art in the following view. It’s too small. Does a skin like the mockup below exist for this page? If not, how would I go about making one? What do other people think about this design?

(Standard view appears on top as reference)

(As an added bonus it would be great to have a background image which is a highly blurred version of the cover art, to create a matching background :blush: )

1 Like

Hi,
Pls check this thread

1 Like

Thanks, that thread gives me some clues about which CSS file to edit if I decide to try this myself :slight_smile: Unfortunately the page re-design is not quite what I’m after. Does anyone know if there are any similar modifications out there worth looking at?

I would be interested in this as well. In fact when I control Volumio on my computer I use to resize the browser window to 900x1300px approx, and it gives a nice big front cover view with the basic controls.
Would be great to have some UI options or templates in the main Volumio options - this is probably my only complain from Volumio in this moment.

2 Likes

Another forum member just created something similar for us. I haven’t had time to try it yet: Larger cover art in 'playback' view - #8 by 2aCD

1 Like