DIY streamer with volumio in standard 43cm box

No problem - feel free to use it :slight_smile:

Eeeh? Where is the pic? :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Lausiv,

I’m totally new with Raspberry and Volumio, and want to build a streamer
i have to download the IMG, and have the RPI4/screen/I can use Win SCP to add or change Volumio

need wiring schematic, how to connect, is there a way that you make a link to download the img you have made.

thanks

1 Like

Strange, i have download the last version, but cannot make a connection with the RPI4 not with putty
not with WIN SCP, i can see local

Please enable SSH, volumio.local/dev

1 Like

Thanks I did not know this.

Where can I find the map to add the zip file,?

Thanks.

Hi,

is there somebody that can help me out to make everything work, I have the large screen I have WIN SCP, RPI 3b. Please step by step I’m totally new in programming

1 Like

did you enable ssh ? http://volumio.local/dev or ip of your http://< your ip> /dev

1 Like

Hi, I admire your great project!
Have you used the display version with backlight adjustment?

Hi,

can anyone can help me out.
please step by step.

where and must i place the files app_313defebe_1 and userconfig?

i can now get in the volumio

regards

Hi Lausiv,

I have exactly the same setup as you.
but only the RPI3b. I don’t get this work

could you please inform me step by step what to do

many thanks

Hi - yes of course. Please describe current state and start point where are you just right now with this project.

Small update for volumio3 - there is whole plugin prepared and working with volumio3

It allow you configure (click by click) various looks also for 1920x480 screen - but you need volumio subscription. All you need is only use my userconfig file (which give you propper size and scale settings for this kind of display).

Good news is there is also peppymeter (which works and looks awesome) plugin which is working with 1920x480 resolution (this one is available whithout volumio subscription)

2 Likes

I now have it working, but I want to adjust the screen as you have only

I have the same display, connected to the RPI3b with the latest version of Volumio
install the following plugin touch screen / contemporary advanced plugin 1.05 / waveshare 7.9 inch screen.

the display works, but try to adjust the screen with the settings of the plugin but nothing happen

thanks

1 Like

ok - I’m not sure if it the same screen (regard to resolution). BTW make sure you’ve changed first setting in volumio settings “appearance” - user interface layout Design to “Manifest”

1 Like

Lausiv,

ah nobody mentions this now it’s working
only how can I adjust the hight
my screen is a 7.9inch HDMI LCD Display - Capacitive Touch - 400x1280

many thanks

2 Likes

Not shure what hight you are talking about. Could you attach some screenshot?

I guess he’s using the 1280x480 on a 1280x400 display.
Had the same, needed to create my own background and panel.

1 Like

Hi,

i also have the same display you have, but because it does not work i try another one.
could you give me your config.txt then i will try that

thanks

1 Like

Just to avoid confusion,
I was referring to Peppymeter, but it seems you’re referring to something else?