Debugging volumio

Hi all,

First, I’d like to thank you the team and all dev for this awesome software :slight_smile:
Secondly, I’ve done a quick search and didn’t find the answer to my question, hope it’s OK for you.

So, my problem is, yesterday, my wifi usb was not working, unable to connect, to light, the key is dead.
I connect my Pi with ethernet hoping to have some music but network was not connected.

I connect a screen with HDMI and the only thing I’ve seen was a (nice) screen with wallpaper and I can’t do anything, even login in to debug Volumio.

I know that if I install the touchscreen display, I’ll be able to use Volumio with the nice browser. I’m currently installing it but I will abort it because Volumio is on an Rpi 1B and it will not be very fast :slight_smile:

So, how can I have a login session on my Volumio when the network is down and plugging an ethernet cable doesn’t change anything ?

Hope I’m not too confusing you, sorry for my English, it’s not my mother tongue.

Thanks again for this wonderful software !

Some news, I think that while network is not working, we have the nice splash screen. Once network is ok, we have the login session. I think that it’s not for the best in order to debug volumio if you lose network :slight_smile: