Contribute by Translating Volumio to your Language

Croatian Language Pack (ver. 2.668)
Volumio_croatian.zip (15.2 KB)

Hi Michelangelo,

There is a typo in the german translation when installing a plugin.
It shows “Plugin wird installeirt” …should be “installiert”.

Best Regards
Josef

Croatian Language Pack (ver. 2.673)
Volumio_Croatian.zip (15.3 KB)

Hi Michelangelo

I come from Viet Nam. I would like to sent you language VietNamese (Tiếng Việt). Translared by longmobi. Please check in att file!

Help me add “Tiếng Việt” in language list select. Thank you in advance

Thank!
[center]

[/center]
volumio-vietnammes-final.zip (14.8 KB)

Croatian Language Pack (ver. 2.699)
Volumio_Croatian.zip (15.8 KB)

Croatian Language Pack (ver. 2.729)
Volumio_Croatian.zip (23.2 KB)
Some plugin translations aren’t working but I don’t know why.

Michelangelo, can you please update the latest Croatian translation which I put in my previous post? During last update only locale-hr.json was contained while strings_hr.json wasn’t. And the second one really has a lot of mistakes which I fixed.

Only one shortcoming (not translated item) in the Dutch language: “Sources” should be “Bronnen”

Hi! If you can, could you take a chance to update the whole dutch translation? I fear it’s lagging behind …

I will try when I got some time. Can you post or send me the most recent Dutch translation?

Can you post or send me the lates file? So I don’t have to begin from scratch. \

Thanks in advance

There you have them:

Thanks! May I ask you a favour?

• Can you please clear all the white lines and make sure there are no empty lines?
  • There are some values which are empty, can you fill them?

string_NL.json.txt (27.5 KB)

yes I did, I converted the file on a Mac, so some strange things happened. Now it is complete without white lines. :grimacing:

All good now?

Cheers

See post above. Is everything ok now?

Thanks! Added https://github.com/volumio/Volumio2/commit/bc8c9d7d28f74fc07b8322e09a782964f915f8f1

Nice, no probleem/problem/problemo :slight_smile:

I see some misspelled words in the Dutch translation, according to the official guidelines. Is it possible to correct them? Or do I need permission from the original translator?

No problem. Send a pull request on GitHub. If you don’t have account, you can post the file here :wink:

I have no experience in doing such things. :slightly_smiling_face: So what is the easiest way?
I have an account on Git-Hub.