Contemporary optimizations plugin for local connected displays

You could try installing an appropriate font for Thai, e.g.

sudo apt-get install fonts-thai-tlwg

IDK if this would be the correct package as there are a variety of Thai font packages when searching for them here.

After installing the package restart the touch display plugin.

1 Like

Hi gvolt,

Thank you for your advice. It worked! Now I can rest. :slight_smile:

1 Like

hereā€™s mine - finally closed in a box :slight_smile:

1 Like

Excellent with this display :grin::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Many thanks for You again - it wouldnā€™t have happened without you

1 Like

Thank you, works great on my Pi touch screen

Iā€™ve made some new photosin daylight:

3 Likes

That is realy realy nice, what case have you used and how did you atach/ align the screen to the front panel. I know that this part is kind of hard
Thanks

Thanks;

• chasis is from an old deck - with some customization of course - front panel is from glass;

• screen it is fixed with plywood slats screwed with visible screws to the front panel

Interesting, what kind of glass is used? Do you have a link, it is the first time when I see this.
The glass is cut on a cnc machine or by hand?.
. I have a also a streamer and I think if I can replace the front panel with black glass.

trully: I do not know it is cheap one from glazier :smiley: then car wrap and voila :smiley:

Hello, Iā€™m new of the community.
I followed your tips and the results is great!
I would ask you a support to improve already some little issue:

• how to increase the dimension of the queue-search-volume icon and text on the footer
  • some cover picture are too small, does exist a way to autoset the pic dimension to fill the space of the cover?
    Tnx

Hi, witch resolution and dimension have your display? If the dimension to small for a high resolution (5,5ā€œ 1920x1080 or so) then the best way is to scale the chrome generally. I have do this for a Waveshare AMOLED otherwise all fonts to small.
This is possible in /opt/volumiokiosk.sh. Important: Duplicate a complete line and change only the text:
force-device-scale-factor=1.5
(I use for 1920 on 5ā€ =2.4)

The autoscale for a to small cover Iā€™ll look. All my covers are 500px or 700px, so I havenā€™t this problem. I give you a response, if it possible.

edit: I canā€™t reproduce your problem with to small covers. I have create an 300px cover picture and look, it was scaled to container size in landscape mode. In portrait mode on the left and right side a bit space. But the portrait mode isnā€™t change it is original.

Best regards
2aCD

This may seem like an odd question but is it possible to ā€˜run a fileā€™ to swap layouts?
The reason I ask is that it would be nice to be able to change the display from a remote control rather than from the UI.

Regards. O.D.

Hello 2aCD
thank you for your support. At the end I found the error about cover pics, a typing error on the ā€œaadimā€ command.

At now the first point is still open. Could you help me about the setting of queue-search-volume icon and text on the footer?

Thank you
Ciao
Choc87

Hi, can you post a picture, then can I see, witch text exactly you mean.

Hi 2aCD,

I really like your theme this way.
I have only one question; Would it be possible to have the bottom bar showing the functions like in the classic theme (Browse, Playback, Playlist)?

Hi, unfortunately this is not possible with changes in css. This needs changes on the html site.
What you want, are buttons with another function. Thatā€™s not possible

Thatā€™s a pity.

Hello,

has anyone tested this after upgrade to V2.873?

Is it working?

Karba