[collected] Tidal Integration

It’s being worked on. Delays with getting API keys I believe.

Any news yet? :mrgreen:

Still nothing about a Tidal plugin ???

Please, Volume Team,

time passed, and we waited for Tidal integration hoping one day it will happen, but nothing yet.

Please, make it happen so we can stream music in full quality through our favorite Software =)

Hello,
Enjoying Volumio more & more every day ! Thnks for the developers !!!
I know it’s not only depending of Volumio, but it would be great to finalize Tidal integration !

Second that. Tidal integration is a real plus for Volumio

guys
any news on tidal integration?

anxiously waiting for the plugin

Tidal integration is redundant now the a Squeezelite plugin exists and works.

Time effort etc would be better spent on other things…unless volumio has a roadmap to mirror and replace all things available in the “Squeeze” world.

Forgive my ignorance, but why would the Squeezelite plugin make Tidal integration redundant?

Squeezebox has an Ickstream plugin, thus supporting Tidal for the Squeeze combo. Also Tidal and Qobuz are supported over BubblePNP afaik.

Depending on your prefs, there are already implementations.

I’m using BubbleUPnP with Lumin, but it would still be really nice to access Tidal from the Volumio UI.

More info here
support.tidal.com/hc/en-us/arti … Squeezebox

Although Tidal is available, I do agree, being able to use it via the Volumio GUI would be great. A much nicer user experience rather than using the back door.

Personally I enjoy the Volumio GUI over all others.

I was also thinking Tidal integration would be great, but I followed the reco to try Stream What You Hear or TuneBlade. SWYH didn’t work for me…no matter what I did - sound came out of my Surface Pro 3 instead of through the Pi. TuneBlade, however, works great. I don’t mind at all not using the Volumio GUI. And, I found it hard to get Volumio to find my NAS but JRiver finds it just fine. So, I don’t have a problem using JRiver to find my NAS and stream it if I can’t find what I want on Tidal but have it on my NAS.

So, I’m now considering the Tidal integration to be a “nice to have” for me.