I think I have seen some of these playlist/playback features requested elsewhere, but I just wanted to consolidate my wish list here:
- Add a button or link to clear all entries from the Playlist. To do this now, I add and replace a single song, then delete that song.
- If an entry is a web radio link, suppress the duration display. The web radio entries in the playlist display the duration as NaN:NaN (not a number, something is dividing by 0?). Songs show the duration correctly.
- Display the station Title on the Playback page for web radio links. The .pls file’s specified Title1 shows up on the Playlist page. However, on the Playback page, text from the link is displayed instead.
- Move the ‘Removed from Playlist’ message boxes to another place on the page. The message boxes overlay the area where the delete buttons are, making multiple deletes confusing as the message boxes obscure the buttons.
- This one I know I’ve seen elsewhere: When adding entries to the playlist, the browse songs page scrolls back to the top after each add. I can’t get around this, but to make my life easier, I highlight the song I am going to add before I click on the add button. Then at least I can scroll down to find that highlighted entry and continue. But it would be nicer if the list didn’t re-position after adding a single song.
- Or, as an a alternative to a non-scrolling list, add multi-select. Let me highlight 10 songs and then click on an “Add all selected” or an “Add all selected and play” button.