Hello, I am attempting to use Volumio as my music server and am running into a rather frustrating problem.
background and configuration:
• Raspberry Pi with system up to date via “apt-get update”, “apt-get fist-upgrade”, and “dpi-update”
• WIFI configured and working
• Music on a 2TB Apple airport Timecapsule
• Volumio accessible over the web and ssh
• Timecapsule successfully mountable via mount or fstab
• cifs mounting requires extra parameters to successfully mount above and beyond username and password i.e.:
//10.0.1.1/Data/Music /mnt/USB/usb1 cifs user=bruce,pass=password,sec=ntlm,rw,uid=1000,iocharset=utf8 0 0
• Volumio has no where to enter the extra parameters in the web UI
• the /mnt/NAS area seems locked so that I can not manually add a device there outside of the Volumio web UI
Any help in getting this filesystem recognized by Volumio would be very much appreciated.