I hope this is not illegal, but since we’re using ‘Open Source’ software, I guess it’s ok. Otherwise, let me know!!
For commercial purpose: volumio.org/oem-custom-solutions/
To brand your Volumio to your own taste: (for non-commercial use)
- Volumio Logo is the volumio-logo.png-file in /volumio/http/www/app/themes/volumio/assets/variants/volumio/graphics/
- the default album-art (when nothing is playing) is the default.jpg/png file in /volumio/app/plugins/miscellanea/albumart/
- set a pageTitle in /volumio/http/www/app/themes/volumio/assets/variants/volumio/volumio-settings.json
- Remove the shopping link in the pull-down menu of the GUI: look in the file /volumio/app/mainmenu.json and remove the line with ‘Volumio Shop’ (and maybe put in a link of your own)
- Changing the default green colour: this is more tricky, you’ll have to find and replace the color-values in the stylesheets. The location is /volumio/http/www/styles/ and there are the .css files. Look for the following color-attributes:
and replace it with your preferred color-code, like #136F9A
As an addition, you can put WebRadio station URL’s in /data/favourites/my-web-radio (in xml-format) like this:
"name": "JazzFM UK",
and change the /etc/motd for your ssh-users.
All the above tasks have to be done after every update of Volumio, so you might want to create some scripts for it.
Also, update via the GUI doesn’t work anymore, you first have to delete userdata before updating and then start all over again.
Check this: github.com/NicoOosterwijk/musicplayers
.Nico (nico AT digitalhifi DOT nl)