Change IP address of webUi after update

Hi guys, i hope you can help me with these. Two days ago i update to volumio 3.2xx, the last available version then that night all was right, i use volumio normaly from the app. The next day i try to connect but y could’t do it, i made a reboot (just disconect the power source XDD, like the old fashion way) and i could connect but, after a few minutes volumio lost connection. Volumio is working because a i see the ip with IP scanner but with de raspberry logo and the IP 192.168.1.1x not the usual 192.168.1.54. If i use the first IP like a static IP i can use de webUI but sometimes i lost connection. Is this normal??, what i must do?? (i m very noob)

This is mi info

• OS info

• Version of Volumio: 3.233

• Hostname: volumio

• Kernel: 5.10.92-v7+

• Governor: performance

• Uptime: 0 days, 5 Hrs, 22 Minutes, 41 Seconds

• Audio info

• Hw audio configured: Mini-i Series

• Mixer type: undefined

• Number of channels: 2

• Supported sample rate: 44100 48000 88200 96000 176400 192000

• Board info

• Manufacturer: Raspberry Pi Foundation

• Model: Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Rev 1.2

• Version: a02082

• Firmware Version: Jan 20 2022 13:58:22 - bd88f66f8952d34e4e0613a85c7a6d3da49e13e2

• CPU info

• Brand: BCM2837

• Speed: 1.2Ghz

• Number of cores: 4

• Physical cores: 4

• Average load: 36%

• Temperature: 59°C

• Memory info

• Memory: 990020 Ko

• Free: 433780 Ko

• Used: 556240 Ko

• Storage info

• INTERNAL storage - Size: 26876Mo

• Used: 112Mo

• Available for storage: 25377Mo (94%)

It seems that during the upgrade the Rpi reverted from a fixed IP to DHCP. If this is the case you can use a browser to login to Volumio got to network settings and change the IP address to a fixed address.

Hi, kchap thanks for the quick answer.!!! Im really don know what is happening, i seem to be all right i just left de IP 192.168.1.12 like custom IP address and everything work well for 1 or 2 hour then the connection get lost, i try to ping with IP scanner (im using a mac) and i get the message “No route to host” or in some cases even de IP doesnt appear in IP scanner. Would be some something with my router???

Greetings

Today i reinstall everything, it work well for five minutes and then, the connection get lost for 40 minutes, then the connection is back again and then, get lost but i can see the device from IP scanner but now with the name Raspberry Pi, before it show me volumio.

Are used WIFI of an Ethernet cable. If it’s WIFI it might be a weak signal. If it’s not a weak signal try this thread. It might help Connection problems possibly because of router lease time?

i will try that, are there differences between android and iphone/mac. I am question about this because i lost the connection with both devices, iphone 13 pro and macbook pro M1 but, i have and android smartphone from samsung next to me and i am connected to volumio, this is muy loco XD and even more, when i connect with android no custom ip is needed.