Bluetooth Speaker Plugin

got it running with Volumio 2.296

How i can Adjust the Volume? My Bose Sound Box did not react on input from the website - is there something else to configure?

Hello
where can i find the latest version of this plugin; understand its not fully maintained but want to give it a try
i also understand it might be part of standard volumio package; anyone knows when ?
could not find it on the list of plugins here volumio-plugins-collection-t6251.html
nor in the volumio plugin management interface
any help appreciated

mavericks solution works perfectly with my Raspi 3 B+ and an Anker SoundCore 2.

I had quality problems (mentioned earlier in this thead) if WLAN and Bluetooth were active. These problems are gone with Bluez Alsa version 1.4, so if you do want to use the internal WLAN and Bluetooth you should change line 9 of the install script to:

git clone -b v1.4.0 --single-branch https://github.com/Arkq/bluez-alsa.git

Iā€™ve tried maverickā€™s solution on Raspberry Pi 3 B+ with the latest Volumio build :
2.657 18-10-2019
NEW FEATURES
Bluetooth A2DP Audio Playback for MyVolumio Virtuoso and Superstar Users

Also tired bluez-alsa version 1.2.0 ā€“ 1.4.0. - 2.0.0
No luck.

Just to check hardware on a a plain Raspbian Buster I was able to connect the BT Speaker and play without problem.

Have anyone been able to make it work with latest builds?

still no working solution for version 2.668 ?

Hello,
I like volumio ā€¦ but this Post Starts 2017 ā€¦

Is there any chance that this here will be an really volumio Plugin which can be installed via UI from the repository.

Not every user of volumio is a linux nerd.

Regards

JĆ¼rgen

Hi

Where can I find this plugin?

Regards

1 Like

Can I use this plugin to output to Volumio? I have Amazon Kindle 7 inch, and sometimes sound is not loud enough.
Iā€™d like to use the speakers connected to Volumio.

Initially I tried to re-route the sound output to Volumio via an app, but failed. So I want now to try bluetooth.

Hi,
Iā€™ve not installed the plugin, cause Volumio (v2.729) want install it.
But, as Volumio is just an interface between human and digital music machine, Iā€™ve compiled the latest bluez-alsa 2.1.0 (github.com/Arkq/bluez-alsa/archive/master.zip) and ā€¦ it works not so bad.
We can now compile bluez-alsa with openaptx (github.com/Arkq/openaptx) to enable the aptx and/or aptx-HD BT protocols.
Of course Volumio have no idea that this alsa plugin is installed, so the Volumio volume canā€™t change for the bluetooth device (but the alsamixer will).

Here are my confs (mpd and asound) after installing bluezalsa.

/lib/systemd/system/bluezalsa.service

[Unit]
Description=BluezAlsa proxy
Requires=bluetooth.service
After=bluetooth.service
[Service]
Type=simple
User=root
Group=audio
Environment="LIBASOUND_THREAD_SAFE=0"
ExecStart=/usr/bin/bluealsa  -p a2dp-sink -p a2dp-source
[Install]
WantedBy=multi-user.target

/etc/mpd.conf (and mpd.conf.tmpl)

#Added this lines

audio_output {
     type "alsa"
     name "BT Headphone"
     device "btspeaker"
     mixer_type "software"
}

/etc/asound.conf

lines added

[code]

This makes the alsamixer works (but not volumio volume)

pcm.btspeaker {
type softvol
slave.pcm ā€œbtspeakā€
control {
name ā€œBluetoothā€
card 0
}
max_dB 0.0
min_dB -50.0
resolution 100
}

pcm.btspeak {
type plug
slave {
format S16_LE
rate 44100
pcm {
type plug
slave.pcm {
type bluealsa
device ā€œXX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XXā€ # BT device Mac Addr
profile ā€œa2dpā€
}
hint {
show on
description ā€œBluetooth Speakerā€
}
}
}
}[/code]
This configuration do not change the main Volumio output so youā€™ve have to mute it to listen only through the BT device.
(backups those files as Volumio will overwrite your changes each time you change your Volumio settings)

As I have several BT audio devices Iā€™ve made a small bash script to connect the one I want (you may also use this script to check and test your configuration. You must pair and trust you BT device(s) with the ā€˜bluetoothctlā€™ command, before to use it).
Here is the script:

#!/bin/bash
# This script check and test your BT configuration (bluezalsa & mpd.conf).
# Connect the choosen BT device, disconnect the others, create the file /etc/asound.conf,  run a sound test 
# and restart the mpd service  
#

if [ "`whoami`" != "root" ] ; then
	echo "Please use : sudo $0 "
	exit
fi

device_name=''
detectedindex=''
newindex="N"
DIR=`dirname $0`
clear

alsaconf="
#####################BLUETOOTH AUDIO CONF######################
pcm.btspeak {
        type plug
        slave {
                format S16_LE
                rate 44100
                pcm {
                        type plug
                        slave.pcm {
                                type bluealsa 
                                device \"DEVICE_MAC_ADDR\" # BT PLUGIN (DO NOT MODIFY THIS COMMENT)
                                profile \"a2dp\"
                        }
                        hint {
                                show on
                                description \"Bluetooth Headphone\"
                        }
                }
        }
}

pcm.btspeaker {
        type softvol
        slave.pcm \"btspeak\"
        control {
                name \"Bluetooth\"
                card 0
        }
        max_dB 0.0
        min_dB -50.0
        resolution 100
}
#####################END BLUETOOTH AUDIO CONF######################
# DO NOT PUT ANYTHING AFTER THIS LINE
"

# Check if bluezalsa is running
if ! systemctl is-active --quiet bluezalsa ; then
	echo "Bluezalsa is not running ? Please install and start bluezalsa (see https://github.com/Arkq/bluez-alsa)"
	exit
fi

# Check if mpd.conf know the "btspeaker" device
if ! grep "device" /etc/mpd.conf | grep "\"btspeaker\"" > /dev/null  ; then
	echo "Your /etc/mpd.conf seems to not have bluetooth speaker configuration ?"
	echo -e "You must put this lines :\naudio_output {\n  type \"alsa\"\n  name \"Bluetooth Speaker\"\n  device \"btspeaker\"\n  mixer_type \"software\"\n} \n in the # Audio Output ## section of your /etc/mpd.conf file."
	exit
fi

# List of already paired Devices
i=0
for DEVADDR in `echo -e "paired-devices\nquit" | bluetoothctl | grep "^Device " | awk '{print $2}'` 
do
	devices_addr[$i]=$DEVADDR
	let "i++"
done
i=0
for DEVNAME in `echo -e "paired-devices\nquit" | bluetoothctl | grep "^Device " | awk '{print $3}'` 
do
	devices_name[$i]=$DEVNAME
	let "i++"
done

if  grep -q "##BLUETOOTH AUDIO CONF##" /etc/asound.conf  ; then
	device_addr=`grep " device \"..:..:" /etc/asound.conf  | awk '{ print $2}' | sed s/'"'/''/g`
else
	cp /etc/asound.conf $DIR/asound.conf-volumio && echo "  ### The original /etc/asound.conf has been saved as $DIR/asound.conf-volumio . PLEASE, DO NOT DELETE THIS FILE. ###"
	device_addr=""
fi

echo -e "\nList of already paired BT Devices\n#########################################"
for index in ${!devices_addr[*]}
do
    asterix=" "
    if [ "${devices_addr[$index]}" = "$device_addr" ]; then
	detectedindex=$index
	device_name=${devices_name[$index]}
        asterix="*"
    fi 
    echo "${index})${asterix}Device ${devices_name[$index]} (Addr : ${devices_addr[$index]})"
done
connected=`echo -e "info ${devices_addr[$detectedindex]}\nquit" | bluetoothctl | grep "Connected:" | awk '{print $2}'`
actualdeviceconnect=""
if [ "$connected" = "yes" ]; then
	actualdeviceconnect="(this device is actually bluetooth connected)"
fi
echo -e "#########################################\nREM : The device preceded by '*' is the actual bluetooth audio device detected in /etc/asound.conf $actualdeviceconnect\n"

if [ "x$detectedindex" = "x"  ]; then
	read -p "Is your BT device in the list before (already paired)?[y|N] : " ans
	ans=${ans:-'N'}
	if [ $ans != 'Y' ] && [ $ans != 'y' ]; then
		echo "OK. Please use the 'bluetoothctl' command to pair and trust it, then run this script again. Bye!"
		exit	
	fi
fi

num='^[0-9]+$'
while ! [[ $newindex =~ $num ]] ; do
	read -p "Which BT device do you want to connect ? Enter his number [$detectedindex] : " newindex
	newindex=${newindex:-${detectedindex}}
done

ntd=0
if [ "$newindex" = "$detectedindex" ] && [ "$connected" = "yes" ]; then
	echo "From my point of view, everything seems to be good."
	ntd=1
fi

# We disconnect all other devices
for index in ${!devices_addr[*]}
do
	if [ "$index" != "$newindex" ] ; then
		echo -e "disconnect ${devices_addr[$index]}\nquit" | bluetoothctl > /dev/null
	fi
done
echo "All other BT devices connected have been disconnected."

if [ "$newindex" != "$detectedindex" ]; then
	if [ ! -f $DIR/asound.conf-volumio ] ; then
		echo -e "Oups!? I've not found the $DIR/asound.conf-volumio ? But I need it.\n I'll try to restaur it ...."
		asoundconf=""
		nl=""
		flag=0
		while IFS= read -r LINE; do
			if [[ `echo "$LINE" | grep "##BLUETOOTH AUDIO CONF##"` ]]; then
				flag=1
				break
			else
			  	asoundconf="${asoundconf}${nl}${LINE}"
				nl="\n"
			fi
		done < /etc/asound.conf
		echo -e "$asoundconf" > $DIR/asound.conf-volumio
		if [ "$flag" = "0" ] ; then
			echo "Failed to restaur the original /etc/asound.conf. Please \"Save\" your Audio Output configuration again in the Volumio Setup Configuration"
			exit
		else
		 	echo -e "\n Yep! Original asound.conf has been restaured in $DIR/asound.conf-volumio, please check it.\n If it's not correct, abort this script and \"SAVE\" your Audio Output configuration again in the Volumio Setup Configuration. Rerun this script after that."
			read -p "Type 'Enter' to continue or anything else to abort " ans
			ans=${ans:-'Y'}
			if [ "$ans" != "Y" ] ; then
				exit
			fi
		fi
	fi
	cp $DIR/asound.conf-volumio /etc/asound.conf
	echo "$alsaconf" | sed s/"DEVICE_MAC_ADDR"/"${devices_addr[$newindex]}"/ >> /etc/asound.conf

device_addr=`grep " device \"..:..:..:..:..:..\" # BT PLUGIN" /etc/asound.conf  | awk '{ print $2}' | sed s/'"'/''/g`
	if [ "$device_addr" != "${devices_addr[$newindex]}" ]; then
		echo "Error! Check the /etc/asound.conf. Something may be wrong :-( "
		exit
	fi
	device_name=${devices_name[$newindex]}
fi

# May be the /etc/asound.conf has been modified
if [ "$ntd" = "0" ]; then
	/usr/sbin/alsactl -L -R nrestore
fi

connected=`echo -e "info $device_addr\nquit" | bluetoothctl | grep "Connected:" | awk '{print $2}'`
if [ "$connected" = "yes" ] ; then
	if [ "$ntd" = "0" ]; then
		echo "Device $device_name is already connected"
	fi
else
	echo "Device to connect : $device_name (addr:$device_addr)"
	read -p "Switch on your device and press Enter to continue ..."
	echo -n "Trying to connect your device.."
	echo -e "connect $device_addr\nquit" | bluetoothctl > /dev/null
	echo -n "."
	i=0
	while [ $i -lt 5 ]
	do
	  sleep 1
	  echo -n "."
	  let "i++"
	done
	connected=`echo -e "info $device_addr\nquit" | bluetoothctl | grep "Connected:" | awk '{print $2}'`
	if [ "$connected" = "yes" ] ; then
		echo -e "\nDevice $device_name is now connected!"
	else	
		echo -e "\nFailed to connect. Check your device and try to run this script again, if it fails then restart bluezalsa service or reboot your Pi, before running it again."
		exit
	fi
fi

# Now a small TEST
if [ ! -f $DIR/test.wav ]; then
	echo "To make a test, I will download a small simple audio file from the McGill University(Canada) in $DIR/test.wav"
	read -p "Are you OK [Y|n]?" ans
	if [ "$ans" = "Y" ]; then
		wget -q -O $DIR/test.wav "http://www-mmsp.ece.mcgill.ca/Documents/AudioFormats/WAVE/Samples/AFsp/M1F1-int32-AFsp.wav"
	fi
fi	
if [ -f $DIR/test.wav ]; then
	read -p "I will now play a short audio test. Are you ready? Type 'Enter'" ans
	aplay -Dbtspeaker  $DIR/test.wav
	read -p "Did you ear the voices ?[Y|n]" ans
	if [ "$ans" != "Y" ]; then
		echo "Sorry, there is nothing I can do. May be you can try to reboot your Volumio?"
		exit
	fi
else
	echo "Sorry I was unable to download the test file."
fi

# Restart MPD
read -p "We will now stop current play if any, clear the queue and restart MPD. Type 'Enter' to continue (or anything else to abort)." ans
if [ "$ans" = "Y" ] ; then
	volumio stop
	echo ""
	sleep 1
	volumio clear
	echo ""
	sleep 1
	systemctl restart mpd
	sleep 1
	systemctl is-active --quiet mpd && echo "MPD is successfully restarted! Wait a minute before launching a new song."
	i=60
	while [ $i -gt 0 ]
        do
          sleep 1
	  if [ $((i%5)) = 0 ]; then
          	echo -n "$i"
	  else
          	echo -n "."
	  fi
          let "i--"
        done
	echo "Have fun!"
else
	echo "OK, MPD not restarted. You know what you're doing. Bye, bye...";
fi

Hi domcars0,

I have tried to run another install script that someone mentioned a bit before but this did not work, now I am trying to reinstall bluez-alsa but I donā€™t seem to get it working. If I could do a fresh install on that, I could follow your instructions and maybe get it working.
We did a new install, we could pair, connect, ā€¦ bluetooth, but no sound out of it.
Thanks for helping.

Luc

Hi Luc,
Did you try the alsamixer command?
May be your BT volume is too low ?
With my script did you ear the voices from the sample wav file ?
Bye.

I tried everything, but only sound from HDMI on screen or Audio Jack (headphone), nothing from bluetooth speaker.
We tried the alsamixer, but only alsa is visible.

No sound coming from file, give error on pcm

Hello there, i Have the follwing problem with the install. In the first post thereā€™s following step:

Where is this upload folder? And is it right just to drop the zip there or do i have to extract the content to that folder? I use FileZilla to copy files, but i canā€™t see any plugin upload folder but there are lot of plugin/plugins folders. So iā€™m confused where to copy :wink:

I canā€™t run this plugin at all. Iā€™m trying to run it on Pi 4.

here are logs:

Jun 13 06:13:14 volumiodoctord volumio[1085]: info: Enabling plugin bluetooth_controller
Jun 13 06:13:14 volumiodoctord volumio[1085]: info: Loading plugin "bluetooth_controller"...
Jun 13 06:13:14 volumiodoctord volumio[1085]: error: !!!! WARNING !!!!
Jun 13 06:13:14 volumiodoctord volumio[1085]: error: The plugin audio_interface/bluetooth_controller failed to load, setting it to stopped. Error: Error: Cannot find module '/data/plugins/audio_interface/bluetooth_controller/node_modules/udev/build/node-v57-linux-arm/udev.node'
Jun 13 06:13:14 volumiodoctord volumio[1085]: error: Stack trace: Error: Cannot find module '/data/plugins/audio_interface/bluetooth_controller/node_modules/udev/build/node-v57-linux-arm/udev.node'
Jun 13 06:13:14 volumiodoctord volumio[1085]: at Function.Module._resolveFilename (module.js:547:15)
Jun 13 06:13:14 volumiodoctord volumio[1085]: at Function.Module._load (module.js:474:25)
Jun 13 06:13:14 volumiodoctord volumio[1085]: at Module.require (module.js:596:17)
Jun 13 06:13:14 volumiodoctord volumio[1085]: at require (internal/module.js:11:18)
Jun 13 06:13:14 volumiodoctord volumio[1085]: at Object.<anonymous> (/data/plugins/audio_interface/bluetooth_controller/node_modules/udev/udev.js:4:12)
Jun 13 06:13:14 volumiodoctord volumio[1085]: at Module._compile (module.js:652:30)
Jun 13 06:13:14 volumiodoctord volumio[1085]: at Object.Module._extensions..js (module.js:663:10)
Jun 13 06:13:14 volumiodoctord volumio[1085]: at Module.load (module.js:565:32)
Jun 13 06:13:14 volumiodoctord volumio[1085]: at tryModuleLoad (module.js:505:12)
Jun 13 06:13:14 volumiodoctord volumio[1085]: at Function.Module._load (module.js:497:3)
Jun 13 06:13:14 volumiodoctord volumio[1085]: at Module.require (module.js:596:17)
Jun 13 06:13:14 volumiodoctord volumio[1085]: at require (internal/module.js:11:18)
Jun 13 06:13:14 volumiodoctord volumio[1085]: at Object.<anonymous> (/data/plugins/audio_interface/bluetooth_controller/AVRCP.js:2:12)
Jun 13 06:13:14 volumiodoctord volumio[1085]: at Module._compile (module.js:652:30)
Jun 13 06:13:14 volumiodoctord volumio[1085]: at Object.Module._extensions..js (module.js:663:10)
Jun 13 06:13:14 volumiodoctord volumio[1085]: at Module.load (module.js:565:32)
Jun 13 06:13:14 volumiodoctord volumio[1085]: error: !!!! WARNING !!!!
Jun 13 06:13:14 volumiodoctord volumio[1085]: info: Done.

I was able to get volumio on both of my raps-pi thanks in large part to @Fosphatic_Duke and @maverick, with help from the docs for blue-alsa. My volumio version is 2.799 and my bluez-alsa is 2.1.0. Iā€™m not even going to pretend I understand the alsa or bluetooth protocols well and I am using the snapcast plugin - which seems to be a shaky component to build upon - so ymmv and I likely canā€™t help w/ yr specific set-up, tho Iā€™ll try.

I started with steps 1 and 2 from the ā€œInstallation From Sourceā€ guide on the bluez-alsa github page. As of now, that entails:

sudo apt-get install git automake build-essential libtool pkg-config
sudo apt-get install libasound2-dev libbluetooth-dev libdbus-1-dev libglib2.0-dev libsbc-dev

to get the tools and libraries required. Nothing new there. And nothing new in the pre-build process:

git clone https://github.com/Arkq/bluez-alsa.git
cd bluez-alsa
autoreconf --install
mkdir build
cd build

The build configuration is a bit of hybrid from the three aforementioned sources. The two contributors here had:

../configure --disable-hcitop --with-alsaplugindir=/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/alsa-lib

--disable-hcitop did not seem to be necessary given the defaults, but it caused no harm, so I left it. The second option I didnā€™t fuxx w/, but itā€™s working, so I assume bluez-alsa needs the direction to that folder.

I did need one of the options from the docs that wasnā€™t mentioned above. I donā€™t know what the mechanics of --disable-payloadcheck are, but it says if you have pulseaudio version < 13, youā€™ll need it, and I do and did. So my config command ended up being:

../configure --disable-hcitop --with-alsaplugindir=/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/alsa-lib

After that finishes, the usual make commands:

make
sudo make install

Cool. It builded. Now to create the service file.

sudo nano /lib/systemd/system/bluezalsa.service

Itā€™s the same as the above with one important omission. Disabling hfp definitely seems to be the correct thing to do, but bluez-alsa was complaining that it wasnā€™t a recognized option. I guess defaults have changed or something. So we end up with:

[Unit]
Description=BluezAlsa proxy
Requires=bluetooth.service
After=bluetooth.service

[Service]
Type=simple
User=root
Group=audio
ExecStart=/usr/bin/bluealsa

[Install]
WantedBy=multi-user.target

Then reload the daemon and enable the service:

systemctl daemon-reload
systemctl enable bluezalsa.service

Now use bluetoothctl to get the MAC address of the player you want to connect with. There are plenty of resources to figure out how to do that so Iā€™m skipping.

Everything up to this point has been straight from the help except the options that I was forced to add or delete to get it to install and run. From here on out, I had to make some decisions and adjust some things to work with the snapcast plugin. I donā€™t know if these are the best decisions, but I made them and they seem to be working.

I decided to put my alsa config in /etc/asound and use the ā€˜defaultsā€™ idiom because I figured Iā€™m only interested in connecting to one device and I only have one bluetooth controller on the pi.

nano /etc/asound

and add

defaults.bluealsa {
        device "xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx"
        profile "a2dp"
}

where the xā€™s are yr target deviceā€™s MAC address you found earlier.

Both of the above set the ā€˜interfaceā€™ option and that seems totally right to me, but for whatever reason, alsa didnā€™t like it, so I removed it. If you have more than one interface on pi somehow, I can see that being a problem, but I donā€™t, so w/e works.

The next step I did because Iā€™m working with that snapcast plugin and that wonly build process had me modify it as well, so, cool. It shouldnā€™t be too difficult to figure out if that works for you, but Iā€™m not a resource on that. Anyhoot, weā€™re gonna edit the mpd conf:

nano /etc/mpd.conf

and add the following to the ā€˜audio outputā€™ section:

audio_output {
        type            "alsa"    
        name            "My swank bluetooth device name"
        device          "bluealsa"
        mixer_type      "software"
}

Make sure you use bluetoothctl to pair, connect, and (probably) trust, and you may just have the ability to stream to yr device. No promises, sry. Iā€™m pretty sure that all the steps are necessary even if one isnā€™t using snapcast, unless maybe you have some other non-standard set-up. Bon chance.

1 Like

doesnā€™t work for me I just get:

ALSA lib conf.c:4858:(parse_args) Unknown parameter HCI
ALSA lib conf.c:4991:(snd_config_expand) Parse arguments error: No such file or directory
ALSA lib pcm.c:2495:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM bluealsa:HCI=hci0,DEV=88:C6:26:E9:5F:8B,PROFILE=a2dp

when testing with:

aplay -D bluealsa:HCI=hci0,DEV=88:C6:26:E9:5F:8B,PROFILE=a2dp ~/testfile.wav

Hi,
iā€™m new in this, i tried your example, but my question is. should i see something in alsa control panel? like the bt device? because i cannot hear anything.

Hello, I am using Volumio Virtuoso ABO. According to the description there should be Bluetooth included. But I cannot find the plugin. Do I have to install it separately? If necessary I can upload a log file.

1 Like

I have Volumio running well.

Power = Triplite mpr 4.5 Precision Switching Power Supply 12 V 4.5 Amps
DC to DC Converter = USB QC3.0 QC2.0 DC-DC Buck Converter Charging Step Down Module 6-32V 9V 12V 24V to Fast Quick Charger Circuit Board 3V 5V 12V - 4CH Checked with meters, and USB passthrough, clean and smart but I have only tested 2.
Rpi 3 B with old 480GB SSD and MonoPrice SSD to 3.1 USB
HAT = HIFI DAC Audio Expansion Board PCM5122 Chip for Raspberry 3 Model B+/3B
Self Built Tube Preamp - I like the Tube sound
Into Yamaha Stereo R-7000

As you can see I am doing this as cheaply as possible. The one thing missing is Bluetooth so I can hear this on my Bluetooth Ear Pieces under my ear protection in the work area. I have too many hobbies to list. That is the beauty of being retired.

I have read a lot on the forums and need to resolve this.
THANK YOU ALL

Hat =

1 Like

Iā€™m having the same issue - I canā€™t enable the plugin (RPI 3B, no audio card just headphones jack). The log while enabling:

Jan 07 17:44:07 volumio volumio[984]: info: Enabling plugin bluetooth_controller
Jan 07 17:44:07 volumio volumio[984]: info: Loading plugin "bluetooth_controller"...
Jan 07 17:44:07 volumio volumio[984]: error: !!!! WARNING !!!!
Jan 07 17:44:07 volumio volumio[984]: error: The plugin audio_interface/bluetooth_controller failed to load, setting it to stopped. Error: Error: Cannot find module '/data/plugins/audio_interface/bluetooth_controller/node_modules/udev/build/node-v57-linux-arm/udev.node'
Jan 07 17:44:07 volumio volumio[984]: error: Stack trace: Error: Cannot find module '/data/plugins/audio_interface/bluetooth_controller/node_modules/udev/build/node-v57-linux-arm/udev.node'
Jan 07 17:44:07 volumio volumio[984]: at Function.Module._resolveFilename (module.js:547:15)
Jan 07 17:44:07 volumio volumio[984]: at Function.Module._load (module.js:474:25)
Jan 07 17:44:07 volumio volumio[984]: at Module.require (module.js:596:17)
Jan 07 17:44:07 volumio volumio[984]: at require (internal/module.js:11:18)
Jan 07 17:44:07 volumio volumio[984]: at Object.<anonymous> (/data/plugins/audio_interface/bluetooth_controller/node_modules/udev/udev.js:4:12)
Jan 07 17:44:07 volumio volumio[984]: at Module._compile (module.js:652:30)
Jan 07 17:44:07 volumio volumio[984]: at Object.Module._extensions..js (module.js:663:10)
Jan 07 17:44:07 volumio volumio[984]: at Module.load (module.js:565:32)
Jan 07 17:44:07 volumio volumio[984]: at tryModuleLoad (module.js:505:12)
Jan 07 17:44:07 volumio volumio[984]: at Function.Module._load (module.js:497:3)
Jan 07 17:44:07 volumio volumio[984]: at Module.require (module.js:596:17)
Jan 07 17:44:07 volumio volumio[984]: at require (internal/module.js:11:18)
Jan 07 17:44:07 volumio volumio[984]: at Object.<anonymous> (/data/plugins/audio_interface/bluetooth_controller/AVRCP.js:2:12)
Jan 07 17:44:07 volumio volumio[984]: at Module._compile (module.js:652:30)
Jan 07 17:44:07 volumio volumio[984]: at Object.Module._extensions..js (module.js:663:10)
Jan 07 17:44:07 volumio volumio[984]: at Module.load (module.js:565:32)
Jan 07 17:44:07 volumio volumio[984]: error: !!!! WARNING !!!!
Jan 07 17:44:07 volumio volumio[984]: info: Done.