Autoplay Webradio after disconnecting to Spotify Connect

Hi everyone!

I’m pretty new to volumio but i built my first system with a Pi Zero W and i’m using it for 2 weeks now.
I’m using volumio as a webradio. I also added the “Spotify Connect Plugin” to stream my spotify via smartphone.

Now my question: is it possible or is there a plugin, to autoplay the last played webradio (before using spotify) when spotify connect is getting disconnected?
I use the autoplay plugin after boot for the webradio and it works fine. Using spotify connect also works fine. But when i finished listening to spotify and want to listen to webradio again, i have to start it in the webUI again.

Thank you for your help!

This isn’t currently possible as Spotify Connect is considered a “volatile” service - i.e it’s not via mpd. Hence, the usual queue repeat options will not work.

Been asking for this feature before… i hope it will be possible in the future…

What exactly would you like to happen? If you pause/stop on Spotify Connect, the old track queue should automatically start?

I would find this very confusing and rather annoying UX - say I want to stop playback and leave the room.
– Pause in Spotify App,
– Open browser > navigate to Volumio webUi
– Stop playback of queued tracks

If you really want such a thing, it should go into say the autoplay plugin given it’s name :wink:

It should be easy enough to do using volumioGetQueue and some state monitoring callbacks.

i think we mean it should autoplay if an client has disconnected, for example a phone.