Atteindre par réseau ma clef USB

Volumio 3 Issues?

Please see: Volumio 3 issues: hints and solutions before posting a new issue.
(You’ll need to cut and paste the link)

----------------------------- Delete here & above before posting below -----------------
Good morning,
I installed Volumio on a Raspberry pi3, I connected a USB stick on one of the USB ports of the Raspberry. I would like to transfer audio over the network, so I open the Finder, file manager, on Imac, I select Volumio, Log in as User it asks me a username and password that I do not know. Is there a default, one must be created, if so how?
Thank you in advance for your help.
Daniel

Bonjour,
J’ai installé Volumio sur un Raspberry pi3, j’ai connecté une clef USB sur un des ports USB du Raspberry. Je voudrais y transférer de l’audio par le réseau, donc j’ouvre le Finder, gestionnaire de fichier, sur Imac, je sélectionne Volumio, Se connecter comme Utilisateur il me demande un identifiant et mot de passe que je ne connais pas. Existe t’il par défaut, faut 'il en créer un, si oui comment?
Merci par avance de votre aide.
Daniel

Default is
Username volumio
Password volumio

Merci SimonE,
Mais cela ne fonctionne pas, le Nom d’utilisateur volumio et le mot de passe volumio sert à la connection ssh volumio@192.168. etc !

Thank you SimonE,
But this does not work, the volumio username and the volumio password are used for the ssh volumio@192.168 connection. etc!

Thank you SimonE,
But this does not work, the volumio username and the volumio password are used for the ssh volumio@192.168 connection. etc!

Hello. Try to connect anonymous. I don’t know how works the finder though…

Good morning,
Thanks for the info. By connecting in anomynous, I have access to the USB key.
On Linux with File Manager it’s simple, just browse the network…
On iMac it is necessary with the finder, Go, then Connect to the server with the Server Address:
smb://192.168.1. --/USB/MUSIC
And we have aces with the key and on file…
Cordially
Daniel

Bonjour,
Merci pour l’info. En me connectant en anomynous, j’ai accès à la clef USB.
Sur Linux avec le Gestionnaire de fichier c’est simple, il suffit de parcourir le réseau…
Sur iMac il faut avec le finder, Aller, puis Se connecter au serveur avec l’Adresse du serveur:
smb://192.168.1.–/USB/MUSIQUE
Se connecter
Et l’on a aces a la clef et au dossier…
Cordialement
Daniel

Good morning,
Thanks balbuze for the info. By connecting in anomynous, I have access to the USB key.
On Linux with File Manager it’s simple, just browse the network…
On iMac it is necessary with the finder, Go, then Connect to the server with the Server Address:
smb://192.168.1. --/USB/MUSIC
And we have aces with the key and on file…
Cordially
Daniel