Amazon Music HD Plugin

That is good news indeed - waiting for an update :smiley:

Regards,

2 Likes

The day that this works is the day I buy a Rivo :blush:

then you have 2 wait till they release a api ( i guess never )

1 Like

Then it would be really sad for me as I lose the chance to get the Rivo. :slightly_frowning_face:

@volumio hope you have good news soon.

we shall see in time if amazon will release a way to use it.

2 Likes

We finally have been authorized by Amazon to have their SDK. So, the works to integrate Amazon Music can start.

This however is quite a long work, and it won’t be released until the second half of 2023.

We will keep you posted on the progress

31 Likes

Well done, and thanks for the good work !!!

1 Like

Very nice. I am sure this will make a lot of my customers happy.

Thumbs up !

:+1:

Thank you. Very good news. I look forward to testing it out.
:+1:
:clap:

Azz!! questo post ormai ha tre anni, Amazon è un tantino lenta…

Welcome on this forum Lo, please post in english

Any update on Amazon music?

Any update?

Let the devs do their work in peace. So far they have always announced updates as soon as there were any.
This saves you from asking (really? two times within 24 hours?) and getting the obvious answer.

2 Likes

Are there any news about the possibility to listen to Amazon Music Unlimited with Volumio?

1 Like

I also check this thread regularly for any updates, as I’m keen to see this happen too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Assuming this requests is dead in the water? It is a shame as I only have amazon music now as Spotify finally worked my last nerve by äccidentally deleting my music of the last 4 years from my profile then telling me to “Just add it again”. Spotify can die in a fire. THey don’t offer lossless anyhow.

If possible to try and get Amazon onboard with Volumio again, it would be a fantastic addition of another Full HD music library to stream.

1 Like

We are still in the second half of 2023.

This is a fantastic bit of news, I must have missed that post. Thank you so much for replying!

Also, are you by chance the legend known as Wolfman from the HiFi forums? :slight_smile:

Either way, :wave: and thanks!

1 Like