Album sorting from 2 shares

Volumio Information

Volumio Version: 2.907
Hardware: Raspberry Pi 4B
DAC: Emotiva

New Volumio user. I have my library in 2 shares, one for CD quality and another for HD files.

In the Artist view, everything is kosher. But in Album view, the display is odd to me. The two shares are separate from each other. In other words, every album from share A sorts properly from A-Z, then the alphabet starts again from share B. I end up with all of the albums from an artist not being together.

Is there any way to make this sort so everything is together, the way it is in Artist view?

I made an assumption that because the two shares were added separately that the sort behavior was this way. So I added a folder in front of them on the server, where Music1 contains two folders, CD and HD - both of which have music in them.

The Album View sort behavior did not change! It still shows everything from the CD folder first, then all of the HD at the end. Note that the Artist View is still correct - this is unique to Album View.

Is there a way to change this? Is there a change to this behavior in v3? There has to be a way!

Any and all help greatly appreciated. :slight_smile: