Activate MyVolumio shows no devices

working now with the update

How did it work?
I get no devices showing

1 Like

update and then wait after logging in

Hi folks! Any news about this issue?
Can not log in MyVolumio with active paid plan. Can log in only with active VPN but still no activated devices as mentioned above in thread. Also it automatically log out after disabling the VPN.
Changing DNS doesn’t help.
Using Volumio 2.861 on rpi 4b 4gb.

Upd: while VPN connected Raspberry Pi appear in the devices list. But still logging out when VPN disconnected.

Error screen appears when trying to log in without VPN: “Error: A network error (such as timeout, interrupted connection or unreachable host) has occurred”

1 Like

Hello everyone,

I’m facing the same issue with Allo USBridge Sig running current ver 2.873
I tried all suggestions above to no avail.
Very frustrating. (to say the least)

Can anyone help resolving this please?

Would be much appreciated.

1 Like

Hi!

Check the log, you can find TESTING REMOTE ENDPOINTS (use “find in the page” searching ;-).
They must be all on OK STATUS

If they’re not, there’s some firewall, switch, extender, filter, DNS problem which compromises the link with servers.

To create log file: go to IPofVOLUMIO/dev—>send log—>copy to clipboard html file and open it in the browser.

Davide
Volumio tech support

Same with me.

Same with me

@ded can you pick this up ?

or

Email to techsupport@volumio.org for help requests

Same with me. I can’t Activate MyVolumio, can’t access Volumio.com.

I had this exact issue. I’m new to Volumio but not to Linux, so it wasn’t impossible to debug. I thought it was an outbound firewalling issue on my network at first but nope.

Two things to check on my RPi 4b:

1. I found the debug (dev) page, enabled SSH, guessed the password, and logged in and noticed the system time was off by 2+ months in the past. Not sure if that was an issue or not, but it’s not “good”.

2. I’m not using a WiFi hat. I’m on wired ethernet. The logs on the /dev page seemed to suggest it was having trouble reaching NTP servers which is not blocked on my network, so that seemed a little sus. A-HA - there was NO default gateway being obtained via DHCP which is a SLIGHT issue. Doing a “sudo ip route add 0.0.0.0/0 …” here fixed me right up. I’ll make it persistent. Once I added the route and went back to the web UI, things IMMEDIATELY worked and my local Volumio device showed right up after logging in with my MyVolumio account. I clicked the green play button and was then able to access the plugin page and it appears I’m now in business.

Very weird that it didn’t install a default route when it got it’s IP over DHCP. If it’s stable and works well now, I’ll be SUPER happy. My DAC hat, slim case, and 4A power supply are on the way … and I’m excited to try them out.

Thanks to the Volumio team for this cool project!

I had exactly the same issue. Then last post by PeteKowalsky gave me a light. I can confirm the number one issue described by him. Fresh install of Volumio has the same date as release date. On that moment it was 09/30/2022. Time zone was UTC+00. After connecting by ssh and changing date, time and time zone to my local one everything started working immediately. It the shame for Volumio not to ask to set date, time and TZ while initial setup.
After all Volumio with Allo DigiOne is exceptional combination. Sound is absolutely like from CD (I was using TIDAL with TIDAL connect to Volumio).

Cảm ơn các bạn. Thật tuyệt vời. Nhờ các bạn tôi đã sửa lỗi và đăng nhập được.

translated:
Thank you. How wonderful. Thanks to you guys, I fixed the error and was able to log in.