I’ve been searching for solutions to this problem but so most of the stuff I found is related to Volumio 1.xx, so here’s my question.
With volumio1 I was doing the following: I have an account on a dynamic DNS website, and then I configured my home router to forward port 82 from the public internet IP to the port 80 of the static IP I assign to volumio. It just worked fine.
I recently upgraded to Volumio 2.041 and the port forwarding is not working anymore: if I access volumio from the LAN, everything works fine. If I access it via the dyndns address, I get and endless spinning wheel.
I found a post with the suggestion of changing /volumio/http/restapi.js, line 49 from
but it does not work…
Using Google Chrome network inspection I see that was is failing is the HTTP GET to: